they have more equipment comming belive it or not! Its a big job!! enjoy fellas
yep theirs more
and some morererer picts
What is on the 330 in the last few pics? Looks like some kind of grapple/ripper got any better pics of it?
Maybe a stump splitter?
its a stump cutter ill get better picts tomorow
great pics hoeman! i like that terex adt!:notworthy
Hmmm you guys got a tub grinder there?
hoeman whats the job going on down there?...shopping center?
Looks like they bare getting ready for an auction sale!:beatsme
are those skid steers griffith brothers landscaping's? Is there a retaining wall going up there or something? Could you take some pics of there equipment and work please. thanks.
great equipment pictures. are they building more houses up there or what is going up? how big are the trees you are clearing out? which pieces of equipment do you get to operate man?
We have a mechanical stump splitter on our Kobelco 200 and it works good. I bet that hyd one on the 330 rips them to shreds.
Look like a CBI stump shear for splitting and pulling stumps. You bust them up so to get the rocks and dirt out before they go in the grinder.
yeah, gotta get the rocks and dirt out before they go in the grinder. what does happen if a rock gets in there? not pretty, I bet.
Is this a Meyers job? Doesn't look like the equipment has their decals on it. Some cool stuff there, thanks for posting the pics.
Yes its a myers job .. well american infrastructure .. our maryland devision.. But the clearing equipment is not ours.. and yes griffith bros is building a wall on this job but I will not waste the space on my card taking picts of their crappy work....on second thought mabyee I will so people can see what a horrable job their doing.. not to mention their up 20+feet and not tied off.. just stupid if ya ask me .. even after one of their men fell off a wall a week or so ago..on another job. :Banghead
Hasn't safety talked to them and told them to tie off yet? I know the wall guys last winter on the WC Commons job in VA were guilty of not tieing off either, for a while, I won't go into details, but when a certain "Myers" employee found out that nothing was being done make sure they were being safe, a few people (from both our company and theirs) found themselves out of work:ban
well after that your just gonna have to post pictures:drinkup:notworthy
Looks like an interesting job, I am interested in seeing it progress.