Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Timberjack skidder

Jtree ยท 2016-03-06 14:38

Hi looking for some advice. I've just brought a timberjack skidder but can't seem to find out the model and wondering if anyone could help me out from the picture. Thanks in advance

Replies6
  1. #1Blk prince2016-03-07 10:20

    Utree,sorry I am no help on model number but I was wondering where you found it. Does it come with a grapple? What are your plans?

  2. #2Hank R2016-03-07 11:44

    I am thinking a 225

  3. #3Jtree2016-03-07 13:37

    Ok cheers for your help it's the cab shape that has got me confused but guess it mite not be original. No it hasn't got s grapple just a winch a friend of mine had it and I'm going to give it a bit of tlc and put it back to work

  4. #4Sigurd2016-03-07 13:49

    http://www.forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=62248.0 . Try this link, could be of interest...

  5. #5Jtree2016-03-07 14:00

    Thanks just had a quick look yes very interesting will have a good read later. It's a shame it did have a fully glazed cab but got vandalised they smashed the windows lights and dials So they all need replacing oh and they took the doors for some reason.

  6. #6old-iron-habit2016-03-07 21:18

    Chances are the doors are setting at the landing of the first job it was on when new. they were a real pain on a cable machine.