As some of you know I had some serious sinus surgery about 5 months ago that left me out of work for about a month.. THEN all the cold and rain hit and left me sittin on the couch for most of Feb.. and now as things pick-up and the phones are ringing again, my back failed.. Cant walk/sit or stand for longer than 5 minutes.. HE-MANED it out for a week and decided to go to the spine center.. I was in so much pain they did the MRI and read it the same day and "almost" sh*t... They wanted to know how I was even awake and not passed out from the looks of the MRI.. [pain] Well, to make a long story short... Surgery on Friday the 10th.. THANK GOD... cant live with this pain for another week.. To make matters worse.. my workshop burnt to the ground on Monday morning.. WITH A CUSTOMERS PUMP INSIDE.. nothing left but melted aluminium.. and all he needed was a "flex ring".. looks like I gotta shuck out about 2300.00 for a new pump.. unless some kind sole has a spare/core JDB-2800 laying around.. See you guys in about 6-8 weeks.. TPG
oh dear,all bad news and no good.Hope things get better soon mate
That sucks man, hang in there, it can only get better from here.
Hang in there TPG. Get your body healthy and then worry about the rest. What machine/engine would the JDB-2800 pump fit on? We as a group can keep an eye peeled for the pump you need. Some parted out or partially burned machines around here but most of us don't know what to look for. Newer/Older or what it might be found on.
Pump guy, Sorry to hear of the problems wish I could help. I know it won't do any good but I know where there is a rebuilt PT pump off a 903 Cummins Industrial engine that has been sitting in a store room for over 15 years, maybe someone knows where there is one of those JDB-2800's. You say it was your shop that burnt, any chance home owners insurance would cover something like that?
Sad to hear, I have a pump for a 3306, maybe you could use it in a barter deal.
Thanks for the well wishes fellas.. The pump fits a J. Deere 401B loader w/ a 4219D engine.. A JDB-2410 will work also.. These are Roosa Master/ Stanadyne pumps..[rotary] 4 cyl.
Would a pump off a 4239 engine work? Its not handy to be able to check the number. Could likely check the number tomorrow
Thanks DB2 but NO it wont work.. Thanks for checking anyway..
May you have a speedy recovery. Some days it may feel like if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all, but things are bound to get better.