And NO! Not a wheel stud remover. A remover to remove the ice studs that have been inserted into the tire rubber. I thought I had one years ago but?? Now all I see is something priced at $100. for something that should be $30. tops. Also it looks like Northwest sales group or what ever they were called is no longer around? They sold tire specialty tools. Any ideas appreciated.
There used to be two or three different types of studs in use around here. No longer legal in Illinois with exception of rural postal service vehicles, and then few and far between. Sold my tool long ago. I've removed them with square nosed vice grip type pliers and a wedge forced between the tire rubber and tool jaws. An air hammer with a short stroke made this easy but it does take two people to keep everything aligned.
Can't you just remove him by asking him to leave?
You didn't know about this product? It's $47.20. Stud Removal Tool For use on steel bodied passenger/light truck studs TSMI sizes 11 through 17 Works on both new and used studs Replaceable tip 5MM (included) This tool is not compatible with Rally, Motocross or Alu… brunowessel.com
Yeah everyone here seems to want 100 for it.
That looks like it would be easy to build one.
Small flat head screw driver or pocket pry bar is what I've done.
Apparently they couldn't make it selling tire tools for $30 . . .