Hi I have a cat 430d backhoe. The front wheels aren't holding air. I was wondering if putting tubes in the tires is a good idea or not. The rims are bent a little and I tried banging it back out but its still has a small leak. Was thinking putting tubes in them might be my option. Thanks
It'll work fine if you are just having rim leaks. Make sure your rims are clean.
Is there anything to put on rims or tire to help with sealing bead leaks? I have several machines that the tires seem to be dry and won't quit leaking.
Any auto parts store should have bead sealer. If you decide on putting tubes in the tires, cut off any old plugs that may be in them from previous repairs and look for any nails, wire and other things that may be stuck in the tires. I like to wipe the entire inside surface of a tire with a balled up rag. It will snag on anything protruding inside a tire.