Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL 130 console and gauges

asleiman ยท 2017-11-21 15:16

need help with the TL 130 , it start and run but no console gauge , light warning , I mean all dead

Replies2
  1. #1asleiman2017-11-21 15:40

    Cleaned all the fuses , there were some corrosion on some them , I cleaned and replaced all the the ones need it to be replaced. still no action on the gauges console

  2. #2asleiman2017-11-23 15:56

    Just to provide some feed back to anyone who had this problem 1- I took it down to the circuit board , found a couple of the ground wire loose I tightened them 2- Fuses I replaced just about everyone, I think just looking to see if the resistor broke not enough 3- was able to get little going such as starting the machine, Glade to have it done on thanks giving , I guess that was my gift. All fuses were corroded I will have to say that is the main problem