my tl140 starts up and runs but the boom and travel function stop working i checked the lap bar switch and it is good. i think thatit is a electrical problem and i need wire diagram to see if i can find anything in the wireing. has anyone else had the same problems? any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Test the rear of these two solenoids for resistance (continuity). The front one is two speed high (rabbit). If not open, test for 12volt when enabled. Have you had the cab up? I only ask because I've had the pumps literally fall off on my TL150 machines.
I haven't had it up after this problem. i will go lift the cab up now. thanks for the help.
So the machine starts but nothing moves? Then it could be your safety relays. There is a thread on here showing how to solder it .
Do you have the link to that thread? Thanks
This thread HeavyEquipmentForums And particularly look at page 5. The relays are behind the panel in front of your feet. If kicking the panel or tapping it with a hammer gets your machine working, then it's definitely a cracked solder joint. I couldnt even see any obvious cracks in the solder, but i reheated all the joints and it solved my intermittent issue.