Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL12 error code 612/1714

lmizell ยท 2024-11-19 07:35

I have read up and checked the fuses with no success. Ran fine, but next time I started it, flashing caution light and no hydraulics (drive ir lift), with the respective error codes. I am dizzy from staring at the internet for clues so thought I would ask. I have been checking wiring for breaks or other, but nothing looks abnormal. Anyone fix this issue before?

Replies7
  1. #1heymccall2024-11-19 07:48

    CAN error is from voltage loss. Still digging.

  2. #2lmizell2024-11-19 07:51

    yes sir, I found this and assume it is electrical related so have been checking fuses. Thank you for any research that you might discover.

  3. #3heymccall2024-11-19 07:53

    This module is seeing low input voltage. Connector 1, pins 1&2 need verified for good ground and supply voltage.

  4. #4lmizell2024-11-19 14:46

    I will use this info and look for this puppy and see if we can test it resp. Thank you so much!! This might give us a direction to persue.

  5. #5lmizell2024-11-21 06:39

    I have snet requests to assist to Takeuchi and one response was that they have seen it as a software issue and suggest "hooking up" and refresh the software. I have pulled the only relay that I can find and will have it tested today and see if #1 mechanic says to do next (assuming it's good).

  6. #6lmizell2024-11-27 13:51

    Where is this plug located? or do you know? ALSO, is there a wiring diagram available for this 2016 TL12?

  7. #7lmizell2024-11-27 13:54

    I did find a pair of wires chewed in half by a rat. I crimped them back together with no change, but makes me more convincexd that there are other wires chewed somewhere? (FWIW these blue and yellow wires went to a plug that went nowhere. )