I've got a 2017 tl12r2. All aux functions work except for the right toggle on the right joystick. There is no voltage output at pins E&F at the 14 pin when that toggle is pushed. The button itself is receiving power and is working, confirmed down to the connector under the cab. The rest of the harness is sealed and id prefer not tearing it up yet to chase voltage/continuity. Are there are any hidden relays or diodes etc that I can check first? I assume these are not wired directly from joystick to 14 pin, as the other switches that do work, do not have continuity to their respective pins, despite those pins getting voltage when engaged. My machine is single aux so it does not have that optional 2nd aux rocker switch which would divert that toggle function from E&F to 2nd aux. It seems weird how this is the only switch im having problems with though, is the harness for the 2nd aux rocker still included in the harness and hidden under the cab trim where there could be a fault? Thank you for any help
No replies yet.