I have a friend that has a 2026 Bobcat T66 High flow SN#B4SB59036. He had a 2022 T66 standered flow before this year and loved it and so he bought a new MY one and is very very disappointed in the lifting power of this one. Did Bobcat change anything or is there pump pressures that can be adjusted or is there something in the settings? Thanks, Luke
Must still be on warranty is my thought. Maybe the dealer can suggest a proper test or have other suggestions. Not super lots of info on these available without paying. Simon C
Soooo after some more info I have learned that he did talk to the dealer after I told him to (waiting to hear back about that) but they were picking heavier loads then normal and so that was probably the problem. Thank you for the reply
Something doesn’t smell right! They were picking heavy loads before and that led to not being able to pick heavy loads now?
No? When they first got this machine they were lifting bigger and heavier loads then they had before. After using it more they are learning there might not be anything wrong.