Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL130 Blowing Fuse Control Panel-High Speed

MyTurnUncleSam · 2013-11-04 11:58

This is probably a short I know. Does anyone know the 1st place to look for it on a TL130? I can put a new fuse in, turn the machine on, start it, but as soon as I move it an inch, it blows. Any idea's or suggestions would be very much appreciated!!

Replies6
  1. #1Chris Lewis2023-02-27 23:14

    What ended up being your problem mine is doing the same thing

  2. #2Arny L2023-02-28 17:01

    I think your best bet would be an electrical diagram, if possible. Does your fuse box have components listed with each fuse. You need to know what all is on your blowing fuse. Owners manual maybe.

  3. #3Chris Lewis2023-02-28 21:44

    I have all that but it’s hard to trouble shot if you can’t keep power to it or for me it is I’m thinking it’s the safety relay

  4. #4Arny L2023-03-01 20:12

    You can buy a 15 amp breaker. that you can put in place of your fuse, If its a 20 amp fuse get a 15 amp breaker, it will safely trip on and off, while you try and sort out wiring.

  5. #5Chris Lewis2023-03-01 20:24

    30 amp fuse so buy a 25 amp breaker? You are talking about the ones that plug in to the panel like a bussmann

  6. #6Arny L2023-03-01 22:28

    I believe that's who used to make them. Of course a word of caution, when ever your trying this method. Ya don't want to cause a fire. You will probably have to lift cab and look around, disconnecting different switches and solenoids, until one of them stops tripping breaker. A power distribution diagram and component location diagram, would make things easier.