Hi all my first post but ive used this site before. Working on this TL130 that starts and dies with the coolant/oil light flashing. First I tried to ground both sensors and had no luck. Now im trying to trace wires and was hoping someone could help me out with a wiring diagram. I was able to trace the oil pressure sensor wire and had continuity threw it but im not able to find where the coolant sensor wire goes. Also the customer thinks it could be related to the fuel shut off solenoid cause he would bang around on that area with a wrench and it would start but would it cause the coolant/oil light to flash like this?
Ok messed with it some more and read some more. apparently you are not suppose to ground sensors just unplug, made no difference. i found the bypass wire on the bottom of the door and if i plug it in it will stay running but the oil/coolant light keeps flashing. any help would be great.
SOLVED!! I found the K relay this morning and swapped it with another relay and fixed the issue. I was then able to take apart the K relay, re-soldered, and all is working properly again.