Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tl130 travel motor drain

drummer0901 · 2023-04-19 22:37

Anyone know where I can get a drain plug for the travel motor on a tl130? Local dealer wants $98 plus shipping and tax. Seems like I should be able to match up something cheaper than that.

Replies6
  1. #1Arny L2023-04-19 23:10

    Check theads and match accordingly. Wouldn't that be like quarter pipe thread

  2. #2azvacs2023-04-23 13:25

    Which travel motor do you have? Daikin or Teijin? I just replaced one of mine (Daikin) and if it's the same one, you can have the drain plug for free. I don't know if they are interchangeable. I'll send it to you.

  3. #3drummer09012023-04-23 15:15

    Let me check. I’m out of town for a few days. I’ll get back to you.

  4. #4Tones2023-04-23 15:26

    A travel motor repair specialist would have them at a far lower cost than dealers.

  5. #5drummer09012023-05-10 20:12

    This is the one I have. It’s the big one at the top. Glad to pay you something, shipping?

  6. #6azvacs2023-05-11 14:23

    I have the other one but I’ll check to see if they are the same drain plug.