Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL240 quick attach hydraulics not working

Tim Harrison ยท 2022-03-25 12:05

Hey I've got a tl240 sn 224000343. I've got an electrical issue I believe. The auxillary hydraulics and also the quick attach do not function. The solenoids fire on the quick attach, but it's not getting the signal for hyd. Lol pressure on aux circuit. Would someone have a diagram for this machine or similar? I have also replaced all the fuses just to make sure there wasn't something there. Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1Jerridrice2024-02-14 10:36

    I got a tl250 with the exact same issue right now, did you find the problem?

  2. #2old timer2024-02-24 18:10

    I have seen a few Tackeuchi's have a failed micro switch or actuator plate at the auxillary hookups. When you have aux lines hooked up, they push on a plate, closing a micro switch, allowing flow to the coupler and auxillary circuits. Hope this helps

  3. #3jimmydfi2026-04-06 19:39

    I hate to revive this thread but I have searched to my wits end to fix this same issue. I have a TL250, moves fine, loader works all directions, detent and one way/two way lights come on if pressed, safety microswitch for auxiliary hydraulics has been by passed for quite some time with no issues. The problem I am having as of last week is that my auto quick attach just clicks when trying to switch out attachments. Also, I hooked up my auxiliary mower to the aux ports to test if they were working but they are not. So quick attach and auxilary ports are not working. Any help would be appreciated.

  4. #4jimmydfi2026-04-11 14:01

    Going to update what I have tried so far. 1. I cleaned and replaced all fuses in the fuse box 2. I checked large fuses in the back by the battery 3. I checked the coils on the quick attach solenoid and the coil on the auxiliary solenoid that is seated above the engine 4. I replaced pilot hydraulic filter 5. I removed the cover from the left joystick, cleaned and reseated all of the connections under it. 6. Google said there is a seat safety switch, however I do not think this machine was equipped with one because there is not one to be found nor does the workshop manual mention one. 7. The lap bar safety switch is working, if I raise the bar, the emergency brake engages, drive and loader hydraulics become non functional. With it down everything operates normally besides the auxiliary hydraulics of course. Any ideas for next steps to try would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

  5. #5jimmydfi2026-07-30 16:03

    Finally got this thing figured out and would like to share what fixed it so if anybody else has the same issue. It was the proportional controller (Item 2)