Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL8 – Need a service / parts manual for the Kubota V3307 motor

Cogniz · 2025-01-02 10:02

The internet has now consumed hours of mine trying to find a service manual and parts diagram for this motor. I did find one for a Jacobsen mower (I think) but so far the parts numbers don't match up https://www.jacobsen.com/manuals/4372608_616_a.pdf So if anyone has an engine service manual for the V3307, I would be very, very thankful. I'll send you some incredible TN honey in exchange.

Replies8
  1. #1ozarkag2025-01-02 13:33

    Do you have an engine serial number? Also try Messicks parts for a Kubota svl75.2 should be close. . .

  2. #2Cogniz2025-01-02 13:50

    Yessir. Serial Is 8GY4089 I’ll poke around for the SVL. Thanks for that lead!

  3. #3Nige2025-01-02 14:15

    The Kubota V3307 engine model is also used in a number of Cat SSL/CTL/MTL machines. How similar it is to the engine you are working on is open to question. A quick search revealed a Cat 259D model MTL S/N FTL11670 built in March 2017 with a V3307 engine installed, Serial Number 8GY4069. That Serial Number is not a million miles away from your engine.

  4. #4Cogniz2025-01-02 14:31

    Great info. Thanks Nige.

  5. #5ozarkag2025-01-02 14:42

    Kubota V33307Cr workshop manual Above is a dropbox link to manual

  6. #6Cogniz2025-01-02 14:54

    Thank you! Late night reading here I come.

  7. #7uxo2004djc2025-01-06 10:49

    I found this one and it has been helpful for getting parts ordered. https://www.rentalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PARTS-MANUAL-TL8-BU8Z002-0-0-SN-200800002-.pdf

  8. #8Cogniz2025-01-12 15:42

    Thanks Uxo!