My wife wasn't happy when I bought my TLB last fall. But after using it this winter to feed with, digging rocks out of the field and doing some stump removal she's pretty happy! Was using it today to clean up manure packs in the pasture. I can fill the spreader with 3 buckets as opposed to 6 with the manure tines on the 1206 IH with loader. Plus with my knees I'm not clutching like I would on the 1206! She met another guy with a TLB on his farm and ask him about it. He told here that it is the most used piece of equipment he owns! Rick
So many possible comments, so little time. Just kidding, but they are the handiest thing around cattle.
Just like a big pocket knife...
My wife said the same thing about getting a mini excavator "what good is that thing!" quess who uses it more
They are pretty handy for cutting firewood also. The wife thinks it is the best thing ever for planting bushes and trees.
on the farm you cant go wrong with one, they help us with everything from stacking manure to moving bales, excellent tool
I will go as far as say anyone with any land at all!!! I have 4.5 acres, and I picked up a old 580CK last spring.. Handyest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!! I could not live without one now. Clearing some woods out, pulling stumps, moving mulch, top soil, gravel.... I used the loader to pull the engine out of a old JD garden tractor Im working on....Hoisted, and moved a pinic table from one part of the yard to another..... the list goes on and on!!!!!
Yep, my wife liked my old 580 ck. Sold it, now she wants me to get another one.