Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Too many TEERUKS, need storage-Sacramento-HELP!

uglytruk ยท 2007-04-05 07:54

I'm in deep doo-doo... Bought a non-running '83 Suburban diesel from a friend in Lincoln, he parked it temporarily in Eldorado hills, but it's gotta' be move ASAP. I planned on going to visit him, but it's not happening fast enuff, shame... Teeruck is very presentable, just won't start. Prob just needs glow plugs and batterys. Anybody interested? I thought about a kwik flight to Sac, but Easter airfares are high, so it'll have to wait 'till May. I would be willing to pay for storage, maybe accomadation? I'm a pretty nice guy, non-smoker, landlord, homeowner, certifiable car-nutz... Andrew Golt Meet me here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaYZhb80DM or here... [ www.youtube.com] or here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaYZhb80DM and this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacLnNKxhZM Call if ya feel like it, 518-572-6450 NY

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies2
  1. #1Countryboy2007-04-06 19:51

    Welcome to HEF uglytruk! :drinkup

  2. #2uglytruk2007-04-06 23:37

    Tanks...:usa