Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Railroad equipment moves

Electra_Glide ยท 2007-03-28 12:31

Lots of pictures of equipment being moved on railroad flat cars. http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/srchThumbs.aspx?srch=httx&search=Search I'm surprised at the amout of stuff still being moved on the rails, as we don't usually see stuff like that here in Western PA, but I have seen trailerloads of Bobcat skidsteers being shipped by rail. http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=443076 Also see lots of John Deere agricultural equipment. http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=170873 None of these photos are mine, so credit goes to the original photographers as they appear in each of the photos. Joe

Replies3
  1. #106bowtie_guy2007-03-28 13:23

    Cool, around here all I've really seen on flat cars are military equipment. Can't really remember seeing much equipment.

  2. #2nedly052007-03-28 14:54

    Neat pics!! Must take a few minutes to get it all unloaded.

  3. #3Countryboy2007-03-29 23:06

    Thanks for the pics Electra_Glide. :drinkup You combined 2 of the best things in the world......heavy equipment and trains. :thumbsup