Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tooling on auction

still learn'n ยท 2016-03-28 00:53

https://www.purplewave.com/auction/160421A/item/BH9361 Just saw this and have seen tc tractors post some pics of the sprocket puller like this one and was wondering if this is only used on the older machines and also the track pin press is that still used? I havnt used any of it or seen our dealers use it so was just curious!

Replies7
  1. #1tctractors2016-03-28 02:50

    There is a lot of tooling in this Lot from a water pump gland spanner, track pin press, sprocket pulling/pushing, nitrogen charge kit? in all many $$$$ of good items usable on lots of equipment, if your in the game this needs to be in your tool box. tctractors

  2. #2catfixer2016-03-29 00:38

    might be able to get a smoking deal on that. Where are you located still learn'n? Im down in SEK and may be able to give you some jobs I'm not tooled to handle if you end up purchasing. I run into a lot of older dozers around me.

  3. #3caterpillarmech2016-03-29 06:24

    very nice looking lot. Take what you need and sell the rest. May be able to recap some of your intial investment.

  4. #4still learn'n2016-03-29 07:50

    I'm just north of Wichita! I posted that cause I thought somebody else might be interested like has been said a lot of good tooling! I work for a dirt contractor and we have Deere equipment and I can't keep up with all the work there is now pry like a lot of you guys!

  5. #5CableDW10cat2016-04-10 20:31

    Is there anyone here that could gather this stuff up for me if I decide to bid (&win)... and hold it together for a few weeks till I can get a truck headed that way for pickup? Not expecting anything for free, but not looking to get scalped either. Thanks, Laine

  6. #6still learn'n2016-04-15 17:54

    I'm 3.5 hours away. Have you checked into the shipping company that purple wave is partnering with?

  7. #7CableDW10cat2016-04-15 22:42

    No, not very familiar with them at all, other than they have sold alot of this tooling over the years. I will look into the shipping company. Thanks!