Hello all! I read an article recently on a website I check out from time to time for news on various heavy machinery industries. The article listed the top 20 forklift truck manufacturers based on company revenue . I thought of starting a discussion on this thread to attain some more information on the general perspective of other people in the heavy machinery industry. As we all know, forklifts are used in all sorts of industries and can be found almost anywhere. I would like to know people's perspective on Chinese forklift brands. Heli, Maximal, EP, Lonking, Shantui are the brands I've got a few remarks about here and there. I'm wondering what markets they've succeeded in and how their performance have been. Feel free to join the discussion, any kind of input would be appreciated!
First thanks for the article it's very detailed and informative. Forklift is very important equipment especially for constructions and lifting heavy materials etc. I thought Crown is either top 3 or 4 because they always buy and use Crown equipment (based from my experience though). In AU, Polynyl Plastics is one of the supplier of Crown forklifts and i always think that it's the top brand for heavy equipment because they always buy it. As for the performance of Crown the machine is good and very durable. I wonder why its in top 5 only. Regards, Polynyl Plastics Pty Ltd Crown Forklifts & Forklift Wheels Supplier http://www.polyurethaneproduct.com.au/polyurethane-wheels/