Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

top quality construction hoist manufacturer

Broadbond ยท 2013-09-26 01:30

hi,this is Dean from Beijing China ,I just registered here .hope to make new friends and find business partners

Replies5
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-09-26 01:39

    I only just bought a small construction hoist off Alibaba,,,,, Beijing Tengli Hengxin Crane Machinery Co., Ltd.

  2. #2Broadbond2013-09-26 04:15

    I just searched Beijing Tengli hengxin crane machinery co.,ltd. but I did not find construction hoist ,they sell eletric hoist.So I assume what you bought is electic hoist ,not construction hoist.

  3. #3robin yates uk2013-09-26 04:17

    yes, an electric hoist used on scaffolding

  4. #4Broadbond2013-09-26 04:55

    Hi Robin,I noticed that you are in Phillipine. I met one construction equipment dealer at Bauma exhibition last year ,he told me the construction market in Phillipine is rather good .but he never purchased from us ..How is the construction market there and is it really rather good now ?

  5. #5robin yates uk2013-09-26 05:01

    in the business areas like Makati in Manila they are building high rise continually.Generally there is lots of work of all kinds.The provinces I do not know about