Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Topcon issue

Carp ยท 2017-06-06 11:31

I setup a base and did a single point localization. I topo'd two areas on a flat surface.... basically the size of a footbal field and there is a fill on each end... so I created a layer for the south end fill and a layer for the north end fill and took a about 50 shots on each. Then i went around the whole perimeter and took a shot (also in its own layer).... because the finish product is flat, I manually went into each perimeter point I took and changed the elevation to finish grade... I screwed something up because the calc wizard is giving me insanely bogus numbers.... I checked and all my elevation differences seem to be right.... any idea what's going on? Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Hoppsxc1402017-07-03 20:24

    did you get this figured out?