The company is sending so of us for training. Any one ever go for training from topcon? also never been to Vegas so I am hoping some of you guys from that neck of the woods can help out with stuff to do in my spare time. thanks for any info
If you can go check out Hoover Dam and the new bridge there. You will miss something spetaclar if you don't go.
make sure you take the deep tour (the longer of the 2 tours) into the dam. like dpete says you will miss one of the construction marvels of our nations history if you don't.:usa
Pic while the bridege was under construction, finished now.
thanks guys. that bridge looks awsome.
When ya get back I'd like to hear what ya thought of the training if ya don't mind. What your knowledge of there software and system were before going and would you foot the bill for what you learned ( was it enough bang for the buck ).
I screwed up it is trimble training and not topcon. if you ever have time to come out to this seminar it is totally worth it. just wish I could have done more of the classes and spent more time talking to some of the great people I met. the dam and bridge where awesome. amazing what they did to build the dam without modern technology.
Cool. Glad ya enjoyed it. I'm probably gonna have to stick to Topcon for a while yet. Have way to much invested in GRS-1 to swap now. Since it's more of a tinker toy than an income producing item for now. Also have a dozer already wired for topcon just need the hardware ( which I can easily rent ).
Did you go to TRIMBLE Dimensions? How was it? Worth the time & money?