Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

towmotor v50b lift carb model?

jizagui ยท 2014-03-13 10:26

I have a towmotor v50b forlift srial # 79m754 the carb is a holley the #'s are 42 2060034 7c 6014 90011 2582 does any one know what the model is to be able to get a gasket kit for it I tried caterpillar parts and they do not have them any more the part # they gave for it was 8n9097 but no one has one anymore any help would be great even if I could get another carb may be the answer

Replies6
  1. #1BillG2014-03-13 11:16

    These people usually have what I need, they show it available http://www.allforkliftparts.com/Search.php?sPN=8n9097&sDesc=&sMake=&sModel=

  2. #2jizagui2014-03-13 11:31

    I ordered it I hope they have it other places have shown they have but refund my account thanks for the link

  3. #3jizagui2014-03-13 14:33

    it was refunded says no longer available

  4. #4rnorthcutt2014-08-19 15:04

    Where did you get it? What was the model number? I also need to get a gasket kit - not having any luck. Thanks.

  5. #5lantraxco2014-08-19 18:13

    Try my friends at: Liftparts of Oregon Inc (503) 228-2001 If it can be had, they'll have it.

  6. #6rnorthcutt2014-08-19 18:18

    Thanks. I just need the model number to get the gasket kit.