Hello, I purchased a used Toyota 8FGU25 forklift (dual power, propane and gas) about a year ago. I use it for less than an hour per month and haven't done any maintenance yet. Could you advise me on what maintenance tasks I should perform? Question 2. By the way, the forklift has had a battery issue since the beginning. I discovered a GPS tracker that was draining the battery, so I removed it, which improved the situation. However, it still occasionally has trouble starting. So, I installed a new battery about three weeks ago. After changing a battery, I used the forklift for 10 minutes on that day. And Yesterday, I used it about two minutes to move a pallet , and turned it off. However, When I tried to start it again after 3 minutes, it made a rattling sound, and I could barely get it to start. Could you share your opinion on what might be causing this issue? ...... Question 3. We use the forklift inside a warehouse, but I'd like to use it occasionally outside on dirt. I'm considering paving the area with chip and seal or base (a type of asphalt). Do you think these paving options would be suitable for a forklift? ..... Question 4. Also, is there an affordable scanner I could use to check if the forklift has any issues? Thank you.
No replies yet.