Machine was running great and then it just shut down, no warnings, it just stopped. When I went to restart it: -Hit the "power" button and the start button lit up -Pressed and held the "start" button and it fired up but the "operate" button never came on (I tried pressing it anyway and still no blinking or solid light). No codes at all, display only shows the hour meter (which is what I usually have displayed). No controls for the tracks or the boom/bucket. I needed to leave for another job site so I had limited time to diagnose but I went through both fuse boxes and found the 10amp instrument panel fuse blown. I replaced it and no change. Anyone have an idea or experience with the issue?
Often the fault will be associated with operator presence devices. Seat switch, cabin door, lap bar. Is this machine mechanical controls or electrical? There are options. Relays can be at fault as well.
I've checked the seat switch, door switch and lap bar and all are working. I also just discovered that every time I turn the power on to the machine, it pops the 10 amp instrument panel fuse