2ed time on this forum! I have a case tr320 (fully loaded), it is acting strange, this is a keyless model so when you sit in the seat power comes on. The instrument panel will light up but I try to push the start button and nothing. The fuel pump does not come on either. I checked the wiring harness, (especially at the famous corner where it curves to go up into the cage), I can not find any bad wiring. The fuel box was ugly so I removed all fuses and relays, cleaned very good, including lightly sanding the contact tips for the fuses and relays and reinstalled everything. Not the problem. I can supply power to the fuse for the start and get it to crank, I think the ecm usually does that to start it under normal conditions so that fuse should not have power unless it is actually cranking. I was going to call the case techs out but they have a 2 week wait! I am willing to just "throw a part" (the ecm at 1400$) at it but I would like to see if anyone has any ideas, Please! Thank you for any help!
No replies yet.