Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

serial number search

joe midkiff ยท 2021-03-01 22:25

currently looking at a 299d2 ,and would like to know how its equiped before i drive several hours . can anyone help me on this ? thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2021-03-02 08:03

    Perfectly possible, but you need to give us the Serial Number first ...........

  2. #2joe midkiff2021-03-02 10:22

    299dhfd202187

  3. #3Nige2021-03-02 10:44

    Here's how it was built. Highlights - 2-speed, High Flow, hyd coupler, Product Link.

  4. #4joe midkiff2021-03-02 10:52

    Thank you, I am new to cat. I see it had a general air them a air conversion can you explain that to me. Also does it have a camera?

  5. #5Nige2021-03-02 10:59

    The Common Arrangement is how all machines are built - common to everything that goes down the production line. Standard machine arrangement if you will. The Conversion Ar is nothing more than an additional lighting package for roading the machine.

  6. #6joe midkiff2021-03-02 11:02

    Thank you.....you have been most helpful

  7. #7Nige2021-03-02 12:52

    As far as I can see, yes it does. Whether it works is another matter entirely.