I buy parts for Heavy equipment almost everyday. I have many great resources for this. But I have never found a good place to buy Track drill parts. Am i that bad at searching or are Track drill parts just that hard to find...?
Hi, Aftermarket track drill part suppliers are scarce. Are you looking for hammer parts or other? I've been trying to find some undercarriage for a Furukawa HCR9-E and aftermarket parts for these are hard to find. Dominion
Right now I am looking for a hammer for a Leroi drill, older model. Qaulitech ent. in TN is helping me to get a hold of some parts, they have great service but they won't be able to get a everything I need. Do you have any contacts yourself?
There are some places up here that more than likely have Leroi parts, will send you a pm Dominion
Leroi Parts I have dismantled 4 or 5 Leroi Hydraulic Drills and have a fair amount of parts. Are you looking for a hydraulic hammer and more specifically a 155 or 160 model? Anyway let me know maybe I can help.
Welcome to the Forums ADL2000!
I need a hammer for a Leroi DCR12E. Maybe a like a VL120. Are you from Manitoba Canada? I grew up there....
Hi, I looked at the picture on your website and it is an air track. I don't have anything for this drill and there were not many of these made. The VL120 is an Ingersol Rand hammer so if this is what is on the drill you should have a better chance at finding parts. You might consider mounting a different manufactures hammer like an Ingersol Rand VL 140 or a Gardner Denver PR123 as there are lots of parts available them. Oh, and yes we are from frozen Manitoba -36 this morning with the wind chill.
Thanks for the tips on these parts. I remember it being around -40 with the windchill, cancel schools and all the fun stuff. Going to visit in the summer, once it gets warmer.
Give me a shout Allbutt Mining Supplies 204-885-2513 ask for Bill
Just became a dealer for the drills
Welcome to the Forums. Take a minute to read the Forum rules here - Heavy Equipment Forums Rules and Posting Guidelines Heavy Equipment Forums Membership Rules and Guidelines Site Objective It is the intent of this site’s administration to offer professionals of the heavy equipment industry a forum and a comfortable enjoyable environment in which to exchange ideas, questions, answers and comments regarding... HeavyEquipmentForums Especially this section on advertising - The post above will be your introductory thread explaining your product or service. Any further promotion without becoming a sponsor will invoke the "extreme prejudice" clause in paragraph 2.