Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Track drive motor, hoses crossed?

StPat ยท 2018-09-14 22:47

I have a Takeuchi TB135, 2007 year, replaced the hoses to the drive motor, tracks operate fine In slow speed but when I go to high speed things don't work properly, wondering if I crossed up the small lines. Anybody have an idea what happens if this is the case? Any help appreciated. Thanks, Patrick

Replies3
  1. #1TVA2018-09-19 14:33

    Is this 2 speed or 3 speed machine? If it is 2 speed then you can cross only high speed hose with parking break. Case drain hose should be bigger.

  2. #2Nige2018-09-19 16:17

    How many hoses are connected to the travel motor..? I'm used to there being 2 large hoses for the motor direction, one small one for the 2-speed, and another small one for the motor case drain. Yours may be different.

  3. #3elkjunkie2018-09-20 22:03

    My TB135 only has 2 speed on one track. I have yet to solve the issue but here is a pic with the shift port taped red and the case drain white. Here is a link to that thread HeavyEquipmentForums sorry I don't know what crossing lines would do, but I was warned NOT to cross the case drain and shift lines.