Does anyone know if the pad bolt hole pattern of a Kobelco SK210-10 is the same as any other brand‘s equivalent machine?
Probably need to talk to an aftermarket undercarriage supplier.
SK200 210 250 260-8 Universal, China's aftermarket track shoes, regardless of the model, generally measure the length of the track shoes to distinguish the tonnage. The larger the tonnage, the longer and wider the track shoes. The only difference is the thickness. The higher the price, the higher the thickness.
I specifically want to know if an SK210-10’s pad will fit another manufacturer’s machine such as a Hitachi ZX210 or Case CX210. So far I know the Korean machines have a different hole pattern.
As far as I know, Hitachi in Japan and Doosan Daewoo in South Korea are both this model. If they are different, it is recommended to replace even the track chain. Now the after-sales market is also this one.