Looking to purchase one of these things complete and yes I mean the statement. I've sent PM's to a couple of parties that have/had them in the past, but have received no reply as of yet. Looking to cater to a niche market so latest and greatest is not paramount in requirements. I've contacted WCT but they don't have anything used but "may" check with a couple prospects looking for a new machine about their old unit. Any help appreciated. Thanks,
Here is one from acme fb page From photos it look that don't have c frame But it can be track press with 2 bolts and make adapter
Thank you but that is not what I'm after in the thread. That is a partial setup for a sprocket puller and installer. Looking at the photos, I don't see any hydraulics to make it work but if the rust hasn't rendered the tool unusable, it is priced pretty fair given all the threaded shaft adapters. Unfortunately for me, it is not located in North America and the cost is too great to chance a sale from a foreign land although it may be legitimate in nature. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
I did hear back from WTC and they do have a prospect looking to upsize from a 200 ton unit that includes several adapters for track pitches. No word on brand, or hydraulics supplier yet, but the machine is used as needed and not in storage. Hope to know more on this soon. Thanks,