Hey Guys, I want some input onto the kind/brand/type of track press that I should be purchasing. We are a heavy equipment supplier with aftermarket product up to the D10/11 size on Dozers, and up to PC1250 size shovels... I want to purchase a track press that would be able to press the pins and bushing for those size rails... any input onto make or size requirements?? Cheers
I don't know if your looking for a portable press but if so I just brought one called "portable track press" back to he top of this forum.....TIO
You will need to have 150Ton or larger to move these pins WTC sells these.
Berco, the track Co also do the big track pin press and tooling for large size chain also the tooling for big tractor rim pulling, I have a set myself only trouble is the Weight of the kit, this is for Field installing, just press in Berco tracks and you will see the list of products including the Track Press items, Bignozzi (italy) also do all the Track Press kit, its good stuff I have also bought a few £1'000 of cylinders etc from them with great service, the PPR (positive pin retention) pins are a bit of work to set free the 4 rod setup is the best on these. tctractors