The title to this thread is an exact example of why we get along so good, Rob.
Thanks Mitch :beerchug
I like it!
Nice work on the " J- Hooks " Rob:thumbsup Sometimes you just have to make a tool to fit the job .
sweet as mate
Very neat. Kudos.
Thumbs up!
Looks good but the safety people where I worked might get upset if there is not a manufactures part number and tag stating how it is to be used. That said if I had to do the job a quick look out the door to be sure no one was coming this way then have at it. Probably make the job so fast and easy it would be done before anyone knew. That always seemed to work just fine when I needed to put the 10 foot cheater pipe on the 1 inch ratchet!
Safety people can really make things difficult.
nifty! anybody ever use one of those military surplus track jacks? looks something like this http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/jiMAAOSwFnFWFUoq/s-l300.jpg
Yes I have .Works good . Here is some picture of Case dozer job I did a couple of weeks ago
Just a little job from the East Coast when master link bolts broke from being tightened to tight and not torqued right.Had to make studs due the back order on bolts and called off rent.
Love the J hooks. Thats a great idea.