Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

track rollers best value or quality ??? for bobcat

rackmaster ยท 2025-02-08 06:03

I need some track rollers for my bobcat, online bobcat are $392 each. I bought a Ktsu for the one on end back some time ago and it did not last 50 hrs, prob an exception but still a wasted $400. went back with oem which was berco. any other brands that have long standing reputations?

Replies2
  1. #1ozarkag2025-02-09 20:31

    Well. .. your asking about oe vs about the only aftermarket manufacturer willing to put their actual name on their product, so probably nothing in between. We sell ktsu and have had fair success. The ones that fail are usually soon, like yours. Don't know if they are dry, or leak from day one. but warranty is good. . . Also have changed Berco oe under warranty, at 5 hrs or so. Happens.

  2. #2rackmaster2025-02-10 07:05

    thanks for the input, No more than I use my skid steer , the time limitation would expire before I put enough hrs on to test. I may run it 10 hrs over 2 days then one for 6 months. thats reason for this post to see which one had the most reliable part.