Hi, I'm new here.:cool2 I am a small general excavation contractor, doing mostly backfill, retaining walls and driveways:canada:. My question is regarding my 257b. I know that some are not fans of this machine but I couldn't do with out it:notworthy. Anyhow I am running "Bair products" front idlers( I have noticed increased track wear but less idler wear and it is nice to be able to grease the axle ), and now it is time for tracks :. I have found a few different aftermarket brands but the prices seem to vary, and what about quality. Should I go with "stock" tracks as I have 1100 hrs on them and have seen pictures of machine running on tracks much worse than mine:beatsme. Thanks for any input
Dont know if you are still looking for tracks but from the research i have done Prowler tracks look to be a good investment. http://www.prowlertracksoftennessee.com/ . Check the testimonials for the mini-ex's and you will see how well built they are.