Looking for some input on replacement tracks for a kobelco sk80cs. I would prefer the stock or original oem tread but can't seem to find any. Wondered what you fellow guys with 80s are using. My tracks were still in pretty good shape until one got cut deeply. Another route I can go is with hybrid tracks ( steel chain with rubber pass) but not sure I'm sold on that yet. I would prefer to find a used track to try and matchup to my remaining track but no such luck. Any advantages/disadvantages to either options are incouraged and Any help is appreciated.
Might give these folks a try, new company but I've dealt with the people before and they were always good to me. http://www.track-mart.com/
Not much of anyone carries the Kobelco rubber tracks cause of cost they are double or sometimes triple what aftermarket are. We use a lot from Valuepart and Solideal.