Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

tracks for a tl 150 Takeuchi

antonio76 ยท 2015-08-11 22:10

what tracks would you all recommend for a tl 150? I read on here that a while back that the original Bridgestones are the tracks to go and the ones that will last the longest for such a heavy machine.does anyone have any positive experience with other tracks on bigger machines?I was thinking about getting camoplast,thoughts?they have the same 300 hour warranty as the Bridgestones do, but are about $500 less each track.it will be used mostly in dirt. the tracks I bought the machine with are "JLL" brand .they are getting something like blisters or what could be compared to a misquito bite on the tracks,anyone ever seen this??thanks!!!

Replies2
  1. #1Georgia Iron2015-08-12 22:03

    Look at this post. HeavyEquipmentForums Greg at heavy equip out of FL sells em. You can pick them up in GA or have em shipped.

  2. #2antonio762015-08-30 12:18

    thanks for the help Georgia iron!