Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Traction Lock Solenoid Short to Ground Error Code

hotrod45 ยท 2022-10-28 01:00

I have a 2009 T190 Bobcat with joystick controls that has given me a "Traction Lock Solenoid Short to Ground" error code. The machine was travelling and then just stopped and won't move. I searched the threads here but cannot find the exact location of the Traction Lock control Solenoid so I can check for damaged wires etc. I called a Bobcat dealer and he told me it is located in the BICS Hydraulic Valve assembly on the right side of the Bobcat under the cab. The dealer told me it is a 2 wire solenoid with black and white wires and is held in place by a plastic nut. I have looked and looked but cannot find what he has described. Does anyone have a picture of the solenoid location or can guide me to where it is? Thanks for any help.

Replies0

No replies yet.