Search didn't turn up this so I hope this is not old news. Old caterpillar tractor race Proves the cab/rops/seat belts/etc are for wimps or maybe why they were invited http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Q6vbhvnIWVk
haha, that hilarious even though very unsafe. I'm sure the safety speeches will start in 5.4.3.2..........
yeah that was good. those guys were riding those things like they were quads!!!!!
They show that video at the Cat tour of the parts distribution center in Morton IL They claim its the ground breaking for the plant in Peoria.
Ag Tractor Race Here's another. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEgV_HwkV88&feature=related
Wow...
Here is a funny one
That is pretty funny. Guess I am not as tough as they used to be... HAHA..
Seat belts sure would of helped!
:usa - Looks like the Deere in the tailights again, love-n-it! :drinkup
I liked how the winner of the race was presented with a pillow.......bet there were some sore a**es there! Charmin probably wouldn't have even felt good on them the next day!:drinkup
Lol now i'm shure that men where made of steel before this is probably the crazyest thing ive seen to be done with a dozer! it would never cross my mind that go trough a house without the nesecary safety cab and this one crazy b*****d that was thrown out of the seat, and jumped back in when the tractor was jumping like a crazy bunnt