Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tractor Ride

EGS ยท 2010-11-29 10:41

Here is a video of our tractor ride from this summer. YouTube - Utica Tractor Ride in Wisconsin - July 2010

Replies4
  1. #1td25c2010-11-29 18:34

    I love it EGS,allot of nice old iron .We have a local tractor club that has a parade every 4th of july,Everyone gets out there old iron for the fun & cookout at the end of the jurney.:drinkup. Your buddys MM G 1000 Vista & 1050 with cab and duals turned out great.Was that you on the Farmall M?

  2. #2EGS2010-11-29 19:07

    No I was on the 730 row crop, my FIL is on a 70 right behind me, my woman and her Mom are on the trailer with the lawn furniture. The 730 standard leading everyone is a good friend of mine. That 730 standard is one sweet tractor. td25c-do you have any pics of your 4th of july ride?

  3. #3td25c2010-11-29 19:41

    OK. Yes those 730's are cool .Thats great to see,I wonderd how many other communitys still had tractor parades.The Wife might have some pics of our ride.

  4. #4willie592010-11-29 20:55

    That's a lot of tractors, nice.