Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tractor Supply has Rotella T4 10w-30 for $19 a gallon.

emmett518 · 2022-06-24 14:07

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/shell-rotella-t-triple-protection-10w-30-engine-oil-1-gal I just ordered 4 gallons to have for next year's oil change.

Replies5
  1. #1AllDodge2022-06-24 16:48

    Not bad, but I need 15W40 for old stuff and 5W40 full Syn or 10W30 full Syn for new stuff. That's T4 so its a blend

  2. #2emmett5182022-06-24 17:08

    15w is even cheaper. The 5 I’ve not seen.

  3. #3TomA2022-06-25 11:56

    My Tractor Supply has not had ANY oil for months. I t was about $50 for 5 gallons before. I would hate to see the price if they ever get any.

  4. #4Keith Merrell2022-06-26 01:36

    I bought a drum at Napa the other day. They said that they are limiting the 3 gallon cases to 2 cases per customer because the suppliers are not producing anymore until the beginning of 2023. I hear the shortages are because of the lack of the additives for the oil.

  5. #5Birken Vogt2022-06-26 10:25

    Petro Canada 15W-40 seems to be the new thing here that has started appearing.