Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tractor type?

skadill ยท 2026-08-18 00:13

Hi, a friend has this little tractor ia my be able to get for a winter project,i can't tell anything about it from these pics,or searching online. Would anyone be able to give any history or info on what this is? thank you!!

Replies13
  1. #1skyking12026-08-18 00:39

    It has a clutch from the twin disk clutch company, racine WI. It has a high lift jack on it. Delco generator. I cannot quite make out that hood emblem. I did the "zoom and enhance" just like this guy, but it did not work.

  2. #2pushbroom2026-08-18 03:29

    How about a Jaques Frazer tractor maybe?

  3. #3pushbroom2026-08-18 03:34
  4. #4skyking12026-08-18 10:58

    Bingo!! Good work. That tracks ( pun intended ) with that tag after my zoom,

  5. #5skadill2026-08-18 11:33

    That is definetly what it is, thank you a bunch for solving that, very much appreciated. Didn't think it would be such an odball piece though.

  6. #6skadill2026-08-18 11:36

    Thank you for checking and studying it, I didn't realize that was a jack on it or attached to it. now we know what it is, I'll probably get it, just because the hood design, it looks so cool. Appreciate your time!!! thanks

  7. #7skyking12026-08-18 13:55

    that would be some class yard iron at the very least. Restored? way cool.

  8. #8HATCHEQUIP2026-08-18 14:30

    And they said it was a 2 cycle engine.

  9. #9skadill2026-08-18 20:52

    Got it, and got it home today, lawn art for the moment, but we will see. it has the two stroke, missing parts, rear tires are rotted. 1948 model T

  10. #10JaredV2026-08-19 00:33

    Really cool tractor! I'll be happy to follow the rehab/restoration. What size are those back tires? I've got a pair that look like they might be about that size you can have cheap if you ever come down this way. I think they're 18" rims.

  11. #11pushbroom2026-08-19 01:39

    Sure is a super unique tractor. Post some videos if you get around to making it run. If you ever want to get rid of it, Id sure be interested in it.

  12. #12HarleyHappy2026-08-19 10:30

    Looks great just the way it is! Throw a SBC in it with a TH 350 and a Ford Mustang 2 rear end and make a dragger out of it!

  13. #13Welder Dave2026-08-20 01:58

    If it's the same Frazier they made heavy duty walk behind tillers and there's a collectors group. Maybe it's the more popular model 10 mentioned vintage the video.