Hi guys! Been away for awhile. I was wondering if anyone on here has downloaded any repair/tech manuals from Tradebit.com? I'm looking to download the John Deere 310a/b tech service manual. It only cost $35.00. This seems somewhat fishy to me. Too good to be true? They have some type of guarantee on the web page.
I bought a Case service manual online from here about 1 year ago. The price was $9.99 then for a 556MB file. Be sure to read all the notes about what version of Adobe you need to view these manuals. You will also need a good fast internet connection because of the size of the file. I would NOT call this place "fishy" but the photos could be better quality. I think they are trying to offer good quality manuals. My manual was for sure worth $10 for me. (If I can't have both I prefer a digital version so I can print individual pages.) Service manuals seem to just be a good starting point from my experiences. What is the next priced manual you have found for your machine.?
Thanks for the reply! I've only found one other. It's on eBay for $39 plus shipping charge. It's not a download but a cd the seller sends out. Then of course there is the real book from John Deere for something like $500!!!
i paid $180.oofor my service manual & $120 for my parts manual for 580sk tried cd for my 6.5 gm nothing beats the real thing . when doing repairs just need the book not computer! just my opinion tb
I guess I'm gonna try the download. 35 bucks isn't too bad if Im able to use the manual. I'm just not willing to pay Deere 500 bucks for a printed copy at this time
First Post I have downloaded service manual/shop manual for New Holland 575E from tradebit and its complete Very Happy with it
Welcome and thanks for the info! I'm gonna try to download it later tonight. I will let you guys know how it turns out.
Ok guys I downloaded the tech manual from tradebit.com. I'm very pleased for 35 bucks!! Some of the pages are not as crisp as I would like but it's all very good and it's not blurry or anything like that. I am very pleased!!
I do not know if the these are really the same as the factory manuals or not. I suppose maybe they scan all this and if the photos were real good quality the file size would be much larger. Some of my photos are a little dark, but mostle still readable. The wiring and hydraulic diagrams alone are worth the cost. Some of my pictures/diagrams are actually in color. I often need more info than is printed in mine, but like I already said it's at least a good starting point and REALLY helpful to me being totally unfamiliar with the machine. Yet the info fails in comparision to some of the experienced mechanics on this HEF. If you do have any technical problem maybe with the manual, email them and they will help you. Mine was strangely missing 3 pages from some download glitch and they helped me sort this out even several months after I ordered it. I think they are a decent company to order from. It's a good idea to burn a copy to a CD or another computer just in case your hard drive ever fails.
At one time a buddy of mine had the printed tech manual from Deere. The one I downloaded last night is the exact same one. For awhile now I've been trying to locate thy HYd cooler relief valve on my machine but never could find it or any info as to where it's located. Last night I found its location in the manual. Heck that was worth 35 bucks to me not to mention all the Hyd schematics that are in there!
the New Holland service manual has several colour schematics little over 1000 Pages am tempted to print out even pages then turn pages and print odd page # think it would work out .. Not really a big deal having it on Pdf you print the pages you need for any job and save them in a book hope you don't fill the book i guess