Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Trading my D6r

d6peg ยท 2008-08-17 00:10

for this. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Kei_ByF9DDE&feature=related This might have been posted before.

Replies8
  1. #1cat 3852008-08-17 15:46

    what the cost of high fuel prices will do,ha ha

  2. #2pwrstroke6john2008-08-18 00:44

    I bet zero turn mower has bigger pumps on it then that.

  3. #3MKTEF2008-08-18 16:23

    Bet there is a reason only retaired guy's are driving it... They have all the time in the world, for thoose smal projects in the garden...

  4. #4d6peg2008-08-18 16:27

    I bet stockpiling 5000yrds of spoil would be good job security.

  5. #5DPete2008-08-18 19:17

    Kinda neat little crawler, that would look good chained down on your lobed 6peg. Pull up to a job with that on and I'll hear em laughing here in Ca.

  6. #6Dozer5752008-08-18 19:50

    It would make a nice hood ornament for a big dozer.

  7. #7d6peg2008-08-18 23:04

    Dpete, Do you think I would need my ovedload signs and flags?

  8. #8trainwreck2008-08-19 00:09

    yeah you would need sings,flags and pilot cars for that big rig