http://www.britishpathe.com/video/stills/diamond-mining-in-south-africa look at the scraper at 00:30 to 01:00, is that a training seat behind the operator ? :notworthy
sorry link did not work http://www.britishpathe.com/video/stills/diamond-mining-in-south-africa
At least operator is wearing proper safety equipment
Mechanic's seat. Old pictures, hard mounted seat.... ow,ow,ow,ow....
Are y'all sure that's supposed to be a seat? There's no where to put your feet, and the base of it's sorta bowl shaped.
That's the early rendition of take your child to work day, back when men were men.:tong
Yair . . . Actually the 333 Wabco I ran came with an extra seat. Can't remember much about it but my wife went for a run occasionally so it must have been okay. Cheers.
That second seat looks like a le Tourneau Westinghouse seat . Look in the video at that articulated dumper . Long ago I mounted such a seat in my D7 to have more comfort . The Netherlands , johan7
so true cm1995,back in 70,s sit on mudguard or bonnett but you learnt from real operators
I learned a lot that way!