Good day guys! I need a help from everyone with insight knowledge and a bit of spare time . Currently working in this heavy equipment as a business developer, the company where I am working is supplying spare parts in relation to transmission and torque converter, majority of them are Dana Spicer and Clark Hurth indeed. My problem is I have very limit knowledge regarding to TRANSMISSION and TORQUE CONVERTER spare parts, like some of my new customers was asking about bearings, input flange, oil seal, circle clip that I dont even know whether they belong to transmission and torque converter or not?? How to I classify them? Anyone can give me any idea please? Besides this, any dummy-friendly explaination in term of heavy machinery's transmission and torque converter spare parts 101s, I would be more than happy to listen with my all ears; no sorry, to read with my all eyes. oh, I should have posted this on the general place in this forum, anyway..
No replies yet.