Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Transmission kickout on Cat IT28G

excavator ยท 2014-10-24 19:07

Have a customer with a Cat IT28G that has a problem with the transmission kick out not working. Does anyone have information on checking this out, I did find and print out an electrical schematic on-line but other than that I have no information and have never worked on one before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Nige2014-10-24 19:14

    Serial Number..? Then I can probably look something up in the System. I take it by "transmission kick out" you mean the neutralizer..?

  2. #2Bob/Ont2014-10-24 19:55

    Make sure it's turned on. Later Bob

  3. #3excavator2014-10-24 20:20

    Sorry Nige, was going to put that in there and yes, I guess that's what Cat calls it. Serial number is 8CR03631 Thanks.

  4. #4Nige2014-10-24 21:02

    PM me your email address. I can send you some information how to go about diagnosing it.

  5. #5Nige2014-10-25 11:08

    You have mail.