Was wondering if anyone knew where I might find the top section of the gear selector control. The little 50 cent plastic parts & brass pins are worn leaving me with 4th & 2 reverse gears until I pull the unit apart to slot them in place.:Banghead The Australian Agents for these machines (the big Japanese K people) want $10K for the whole unit (micro switches & all) Any leads will be very much appreciated
Any leads please Bumping this Question back into view
Parts Located With the selector playing up once again on Friday, I decided to pull the controller top off the unit to work out what to do. With only 5th forward & 2nd reverse, working the machine wasn't an option. So I spent some time on the internet & found a few possible suppliers, emailed & got a response from some people in Kansas, who can supply a complete service exchange unit for under $2k (nice that the $Aus is level pegging the the $US won't lose out on the exchange rate), better than paying $10k for a N.O.S. unit locally here in Australia! Being an owner operator & needing the machine rolling ASAP, I dismantled the top section of the controller once again, at home this time. By swapping some less worn parts into another area & using an epoxy to retain & stabilise a small brass pin, this seems to have corrected the problem, until I can obtain the reco' unit.