A short time ago I saw how BOMAG prepares a Refuse Compactor for transport. Unfortunately I missed the actual loading process. Click here to see more!
We don't have many, if any bomags but we transport Cat 836's basically the same way, on a beam trailer. Only we have to remove the wheels because of weight and width.
We do the same with combines but on a rgn, gotta take the front tires off too
we build't cool custom 1"steel steel plates that lock in-place that we use on the 9xle&5axle for the 836's the smaller one's, or (AKA) trailer-distroyer, so we transport with the wheel's on. next time i haul one i'l post some pic-video. but first the kid's have to show me how run the computer?
All the compactors that have been delivered to our landfill over the last 10-15 years have come on frame type trailers.
Here's one I hauled on regular dropside lowbed Not a beam/rail.Would be nice for height but we dont have one yet. Here are the plates Froggy was talking about.